Due to Covid these meetings have been postponed
New meetings will be rescheduled and members will be notified of the
COVID-19 Operation Updates
Important update for members and guests regarding Fingal Bay Sports Club’s reopening
The Fingal Bay Sports Club Board & Management continue to place the safety of its staff, members and guests of the highest priority. In light of the recent updates from NSW Health regarding local COVID-19 cases particularly in South West Sydney, we are respectfully asking that if you have attended the following locations on the dates below as provided by NSW Health authorities, that you do not visit the Club at this time:
- The State of Victoria
- Highfield, Caringbah – 5 July
- COOK @ Kurnell – 5 July
- Crossroads Hotel, Casula – 3 to 10 July
- The Picton Hotel, Picton – 4, 9, 10 July
- The Star Casino, Sydney – 4 July
- Canterbury Leagues Club, Canterbury – 4 July
- Hurricane’s Grill, Brighton Le Sands – 11 July
- Thai Rock, Stockland Mall, Wetherill Park – 9 to 14th July
- Our Lady of Lebanon Cathedral, Harris Park – 15, 16, 17 July
- Batemans’ Bay Soldiers Club, Batemans Bay – 13 to 17 July
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club. While records do not need to be kept for minors, they will still be signed in using a paper sign register to assist with the Club’s capacity management.
- All person’s entering the Club will be encouraged to sanitise their hands as they enter the Club and as they leave.
- When entering the Club, patrons will be screened by Reception/Bar/Bistro staff or COVID-19 Marshall for visible COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patrons displaying symptoms will be isolated in a pre-determined area, have their temperature checked and may be asked to leave.
- Should a patron be asked to leave the Club they will not be able to re-enter the Club until they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Should a patron of Fingal Bay Sports Club test positive for COVID-19, the relevant authorities will be informed and entry records provided.
- Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
- We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing and refrain from overcrowding and commingling (moving from area to area within the Club).
- Please adhere to the direction of our CovidSAFE Marshalls who will be enforcing compliance with social distancing, area capacity limits and other regulations.
- Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
- Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or rearranging Club furniture.
- Please use hand sanitiser stations place throughout the Club to reduce virus transmission.
- Consumption of food, beverage and use of gaming machines must be done whilst seated.
Club Entry & Operating Hours
Access to Fingal Bay Sports Club will be via the main doors at the front of the Club and the entry via number 3 car park only. Patrons will be required to follow directional signage to enter and exit the Club. Fingal Bay Sports Club are required to record the names and contact details (Phone/Email) of all members, guests and staff that enter the Club, and retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposes as per NSW Government regulations.
The Club will be open from Wednesday – Thursday –12noon until 8.00pm, Friday – Saturday 12noon to 9.30pm and Sunday 2pm-8.00pm
Bar & Bistro
The Bistro will be open as per trading days and hours displayed on our website. We urge you to make a booking at the bistro in order to ensure you can fit within area capacities.
Seating at all bar and bistro have been arranged so that chairs & tables are distanced at 1.5 metres to allow all patrons the opportunity to socially distance.
Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
Membership & Fingal Bay Rewards Loyalty Program
Your existing 2020 membership card and bonus points will remain valid. The next tier review for the Fingal Bay Sports Club Rewards Loyalty Program will not take place until 31st December 2020.
Bingo and Entertainment.
There will be no bingo and live entertainment. We will continue to review this and have them return as capacity restrictions ease.
Fingal Bay Sports Club will not be operating Club courtesy buses. We will continue to review this and when capacity restrictions ease.
Functions & Events
Functions and events are currently not available at Fingal Bay Sports Club.
What FBSC has to offer
Come in and enjoy a range of activities and facilities from bowls, bingo and raffles to live entertainment, special promotions and accommodation.
The Bistro is Open 7 Days for Lunch and Dinner, offering a wide range of mouth-watering dishes with black board specials daily starting from $11.50 for lunch and $15.00 for dinner. Children’s party menus available.
- Men’s, Women’s or mixed bowls
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Courtesy bus to Corlette, Nelson Bay and Shoal Bay
- Bingo and raffles
- Live entertainment
- Special promotions