30 Meat trays tickets on Sale from 5pm first draw 6pm 15 trays then a 5 minute break and the final 15 will be drawn.
Sunday Raffle 20 trays (chicken and bbq trays 10 of each) tickets on sale from 5pm drawn at 6pm.
COVID-19 Operation Updates
Important update for members and guests regarding Fingal Bay Sports Club’s reopening
The Fingal Bay Sports Club Board & Management continue to place the safety of its staff, members and guests of the highest priority. Under the directions of NSW Health regarding COVID-19. In light of the recent updates from NSW Health regarding COVID-19 cases particularly in the Northern Beaches, we are respectfully asking that if you have attended or live in this area, that you do not visit the club.
If you live or have visited the following Local Government areas please do not attend the club if you have Covid -19 symptoms or feel unwell:
Bayside, Blacktown, Blue Mountains, Burwood, Camden, Campbelltown, Canada Bay, Canterbury-Bankstown, Central Coast, Cumberland, Fairfield, Georges River, Hawkesbury, The Hills Shire, Hornsby, Hunter’s Hill, Inner West, Ku-ring-gai, Lane Cove, Liverpool, Mosman, North Sydney, Northern Beaches, Parramatta, Penrith, Randwick, Ryde, Strathfield, Sutherland Shire, Sydney, Waverley, Willoughby, Wollondilly, Wollongong, Woollahra.
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club. While records do not need to be kept for minors, they will still be signed in using QR CODE – the NSW Health Service APP or a paper sign register to assist with the Club’s capacity management (CAPACITY IS 400).
- All person’s entering the Club will be encouraged to sanitise their hands as they enter the Club and as they leave.
- When entering the Club, patrons will be screened by Reception/Bar/Bistro staff or COVID-19 Marshall for visible COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patrons displaying symptoms will be isolated in a pre-determined area, have their temperature checked and may be asked to leave.
- Should a patron be asked to leave the Club they will not be able to re-enter the Club until they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Should a patron of Fingal Bay Sports Club test positive for COVID-19, the relevant authorities will be informed and entry records provided.
- Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
- We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing and refrain from overcrowding and commingling (moving from area to area within the Club).
- Please adhere to the direction of our CovidSAFE Marshalls who will be enforcing compliance with social distancing, area capacity limits and other regulations.
- Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
- Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or rearranging Club furniture.
- Please use hand sanitiser stations place throughout the Club to reduce virus transmission.
- Consumption of food, beverage and use of gaming machines must be done whilst seated when inside club premises. If you are on club premises but are outside the Club e.g., BBQ area or bowling greens you can stand.
Club Entry & Operating Hours
Access to Fingal Bay Sports Club will be via the main doors at the front of the Club and the entry via number 3 car park only. Patrons will be required to follow directional signage to enter and exit the Club. Fingal Bay Sports Club are required to record the names and contact details (Phone/Email) of all members, guests and staff that enter the Club, and retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposes as per NSW Government regulations.
The Club will be open from 11am Monday through to Sunday – Closing times will be subject to trade (seven day a week).
Bar & Bistro
The Bistro will be open as per trading days and hours displayed on our website. We urge you to make a booking at the bistro in order to ensure you can fit within area capacities.
Seating at all bar and bistro have been arranged so that chairs & tables are distanced at 1.5 metres to allow all patrons the opportunity to socially distance.
Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
Membership & Fingal Bay Rewards Loyalty Program
Your existing 2020 membership card and bonus points will remain valid. The next tier review for the Fingal Bay Sports Club Rewards Loyalty Program will not take place until 31st June 2021.
Bingo and Entertainment.
There will be no bingo. Live entertainment will start in the 2021. We will continue to review this and have them return as capacity restrictions ease.
Fingal Bay Sports Club will not be operating Club courtesy buses. We will continue to review this and when capacity restrictions ease.
Functions & Events
Functions and events are available at Fingal Bay Sports Club. Ring the Club for details
Thank You for attending our Club and keeping everybody safe and healthy.
Management of Fingal Bay Sports Club.