Due to Covid these meetings have been postponed
New meetings will be rescheduled and members will be notified of the new dates.
COVID-19 Operation Updates
Important update for members and guests regarding Fingal Bay Sports Club
For further information regarding Covid restrictions please contact the Club on 4984 1244
- Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club. While records do not need to be kept for minors, they will still be signed in using a paper sign register to assist with the Club’s capacity management.
- All person’s entering the Club will be encouraged to sanitise their hands as they enter the Club and as they leave.
- When entering the Club, patrons will be screened by Reception/Bar/Bistro staff or COVID-19 Marshall for visible COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patrons displaying symptoms will be isolated in a pre-determined area, have their temperature checked and may be asked to leave.
- Should a patron be asked to leave the Club they will not be able to re-enter the Club until they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Should a patron of Fingal Bay Sports Club test positive for COVID-19, the relevant authorities will be informed and entry records provided.
- Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
- We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing and refrain from overcrowding and commingling (moving from area to area within the Club).
- Please adhere to the direction of our CovidSAFE Marshalls who will be enforcing compliance with social distancing, area capacity limits and other regulations.
- Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
- Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or rearranging Club furniture.
- Please use hand sanitiser stations place throughout the Club to reduce virus transmission.
- Consumption of food, beverage and use of gaming machines must be done whilst seated.
Club Entry & Operating Hours
Access to Fingal Bay Sports Club will be via the main doors at the front of the Club and the entry via number 3 car park only. Patrons will be required to follow directional signage to enter and exit the Club. Fingal Bay Sports Club are required to record the names and contact details (Phone/Email) of all members, guests and staff that enter the Club, and retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposes as per NSW Government regulations.
The Club will be open from Wednesday – Thursday –12noon until 8.00pm, Friday – Saturday 12noon to 9.30pm and Sunday 2pm-8.00pm
** On Tuesday 6th of October the Club be open from 12noon until 9.00pm, Wednesday-Thursday 12noon until 9.00pm, Friday 12noon until 10.00pm, Saturday 11am-10.00pm, Sunday 12noon until 9.00pm.
Bar & Bistro
The Current hours are Wed-Sunday lunch 12-2pm and dinner 5.30-8.00pm.
From Tuesday 6th of October the bistro will be open for Dinner only 5.30-8.00pm and Wednesday to Sunday Open for Lunch 12-2pm and Dinner from 5.30-8.00pm. We urge you to make a booking at the bistro in order to ensure you can fit within area capacities.
Seating at all bar and bistro have been arranged so that chairs & tables are distanced at 1.5 metres to allow all patrons the opportunity to socially distance.
Where possible we encourage contact less payment options.
Membership & Fingal Bay Rewards Loyalty Program
Your existing 2020 membership card and bonus points will remain valid. The next tier review for the Fingal Bay Sports Club Rewards Loyalty Program will not take place until 31st December 2020.
Bingo and Entertainment.
There will be no bingo and live entertainment. We will continue to review this and have them return as capacity restrictions ease.
ROLL-UPS or Bare Foot Bowls
There will be no Social Roll-ups or Bare foot bowls until further notice.
Fingal Bay Sports Club will not be operating Club courtesy buses. We will continue to review this and when capacity restrictions ease.
Functions & Events
Functions and events are currently not available at Fingal Bay Sports Club.
What FBSC has to offer
Until further notice our range of activities and facilities from bowls, bingo and to live entertainment, special promotions will be cancelled due to Covid.
Friday Raffles are still on with 30 meat trays, tickets on sale from 5pm and 1st draw is at 6 for 15 trays and 6.30 for the final 15 trays.
The Bistro hours during Covid are: 5 Days for Lunch Wed to Saturday 12-2pm and Dinner Wed to Sunday 5.30-8pm offering a wide range of mouth-watering dishes with black board specials daily starting from $9 for lunch and $15.00 for dinner. Functions can be catered for within the Covid restrictions.
- Men’s, Women’s or mixed bowls
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Courtesy bus to Corlette, Nelson Bay and Shoal Bay
- Bingo and raffles
- Live entertainment
- Special promotions